By accessing the Web Pages of ESC at http://www.electronic-source.com, you agree to the following terms. The information contained on these web pages is reserved for perspective clients, existing customers, and partners of ESC. You must NOT access our web pages if you do not agree to the following terms:
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS ON OUR WEB PAGES
The contents of these Web Pages are Copyright ©2003 ESC. All rights are reserved. The information contained herein is provided as a convenience to the perspective clients, existing customers, and partners of ESC. ESC retains copyright on all text and graphics contained on these web pages.
You may not:
- Distribute the text or graphic images contained in these web pages without prior written permission from ESC.
- Include this information on your own server or documents without our written permission.
Modify or reuse the text or graphics on these pages or otherwise reproduce, transfer, distribute or store part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of ESC.
- The ONLY exception is that you may download material onto one computer for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided you don't delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ESC will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of our web pages. These include, but are not limited to, damages or injury caused by any:
- Use of (or inability to use) our web pages
- Use of (or inability to use) any site that you
hyperlink to from our web pages
- Failure of performance
- Delay in operation or transmission
- Computer Virus
- Line failure
We are not liable for any damages, including:
- Damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury
- Damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (i.e. Consequential Damages)
- Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (i.e. Incidental Damages)
Furthermore, we are not legally liable even if we have been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both.
The information provided on our web pages is provided as is. Except as required by applicable law, no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, reliability, or content of these web pages. ESC reserves the right to revise these web pages or to withdraw access to them at any time. ESC assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third parties that the web pages of ESC may have a link to or may contain. ESC reserves all other rights.